Treatment for Prostate Enlargement: The prostate is part of a man’s sex organs. It’s about the size of a walnut and surrounds the tube called the urethra, located just below the bladder.
The urethra has two jobs: to carry urine from the bladder when you urinate and to carry semen during a sexual climax, or ejaculation. Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
What Is The Function Of Prostate?
- Its job is to make the seminal fluid which is vital for nutrition and lubricating the sperms.
- During sexual intercourse, seminal fluid comes down the urethra and mixes with the sperms produced in the testicles to form the semen.
Conditions that affect the prostate gland
- Inflammation of the prostate, sometimes caused by infection, commonly called PROSTATITIS. Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
- PROSTATE CANCER, It’s the most common form of cancer in men.
- PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT called benign prostatic hypertrophy or BPH associated with aging in men.
Treatment for Prostate Enlargement | Prostate Health Care Natural Treatment
What Causes an Enlarged Prostate?
First, let’s look at what modern medicine says about the causes of an enlarged prostate and compare this to how we sees the problem from a more holistic viewpoint. When urine flows from the bladder through the urethra in men, an enlarged, chestnut shaped gland that is part of the male reproductive system – the prostate – presses against the urethra, blocking the flow.
The prostate becomes enlarged when its cells gradually multiply, and then put extra pressure on the urethra – a chute through which both urine and semen flow to exit the body.
What are the Symptoms?
- Unable to control the urge to urinate
- Difficulty in urination
- Feeling a burning sensation when passing urine. Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
- Dribbling of urine, especially after urinating
- A sense of not emptying the bladder
- Leaking of urine
- More frequent urination and a strong and sudden desire to urinate, especially at night
Why is Prostate Enlargement a Concern?
When the urethra becomes ‘squashed’ by the prostate gland, it has to work harder, and contract more vigorously to push the urine out of the bladder. Because it is working so hard, the bladder muscle may become stronger, thicker, and more sensitive over time. It will think it needs to contract even when there is a tiny amount of urine in the bladder. The truth is, though, that doctors don’t really know what causes an enlarged prostate. Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
All they do is try to curb the symptoms, which could be attributed to how the cells communicate via their signaling pathways, or the release of certain chemical hormones in the body such as estrogen. The only ‘cures’ for an enlarged prostate offered by modern medicine include medications or surgery, or both. This is because doctors don’t know the underlying cause, and therefore cannot address it.
The Real Reason for Prostate Enlargement
additional culprits that might be causing an enlarged prostate could be:
Eventually these impurities reach the muscles and fat of our bodies, and even infiltrate our cells. This could likely be what causes the prostate to swell. The cell’s signaling becomes confused when overburdened with toxins and do not know when to stop growing. As testosterone levels decline with age, you have a perfect storm then in the body for creating the condition of an enlarged prostate.
Prostate Health Care Natural natural medicines act to purify the body as a whole. The cells, muscles, fat, urine, blood – all need to be kept as clean as possible so that disease does not form in the body. A doctor or surgeon will attempt to remedy an enlarged prostate by: Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
2. In cases where the inflammation is large, the surgeon reduces the size of the prostate from the outside, to reduce the pressure on the urethra Notice that neither of these surgical methods address the problem of toxins in the body. The toxins are likely what are causing the swelling but they are completely ignored by mainstream medicine. Treatment for Prostate Enlargement