Natural Remedy for Premature Ejaculation in Ghana Many people worry and think about it if they can one day have a solution to premature ejaculation (UNDER ONE MINUTE), the answer is accurately YES.
How Does Ejaculation Work?
Ejaculation is controlled by the central nervous system. When men are sexually stimulated, signals are sent to your spinal cord and bra
in. When men reach a certain level of excitement, signals are then sent from your brain to your reproductive organs. This causes semen to be released through the penis (ejaculation). Ejaculation has 2 phases: emission and expulsion.
Phase 1: Emission
Emission is when sperm moves from the testicles to the prostate and mixes with seminal fluid to make semen. The vasa deferentia are tubes that help move the sperm from the testicles through the prostate to the base of the penis. (When you are talking about just 1 of these tubes, it is called a vas deferens). Natural Remedy for Premature Ejaculation in Ghana
Phase 2: Expulsion
Expulsion is when the muscles at the base of the penis contract. This forces semen out of the penis. Usually, ejaculation and orgasm (climax) happen at the same time. Some men climax without ejaculating. In most cases, erections go away after this step.
What is Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
Ejaculation is the release of semen from the body. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry. It can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. But if it happens often and causes problems, your health care provider can help. In the U.S., about 1 in 3 men 18 to 59 years old have problems with PE. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. Natural Remedy for Premature Ejaculation in Ghana
Causes of Premature Ejaculation (PE)
The exact cause of premature ejaculation isn’t known. While it was once thought to be only psychological, doctors now know premature ejaculation involves a complex interaction of psychological and biological factors.
Psychological factors that might play a role include:
- Early sexual experiences
- Sexual abuse
- Poor body image
- Worrying about premature ejaculation
- Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters Natural Remedy for Premature Ejaculation in Ghana
Other factors that can play a role include:
- Erectile dysfunction. Men who are anxious about obtaining or maintaining an erection during sexual intercourse might form a pattern of rushing to ejaculate, which can be difficult to change.
- Anxiety. Many men with premature ejaculation also have problems with anxiety — either specifically about sexual performance or related to other issues.
- Relationship problems. If you have had satisfying sexual relationships with other partners in which premature ejaculation happened infrequently or not at all, it’s possible that interpersonal issues between you and your current partner are contributing to the problem.
Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Sometimes PE is a problem for men who have erection problems (erectile dysfunction or ED). This is when men are not able to get or keep an erection that’s firm enough for sex. Since an erection goes away after ejaculation, it can be difficult to know if the problem is PE or ED. ED should be treated first. Premature ejaculation will not be a problem once the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is treated. It will promote a healthy blood flow through the blood vessels, heart and the sex organ enabling it to stay stronger and harder increasing your sexual arousal as well. Natural Remedy for Premature Ejaculation in Ghana
HOW DO I SOLVE PREMATURE EJACULATION & WEAK ERECTIONS?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE