- A low sperm count or other problems with sperm
- A history of testicular, prostate or sexual problems
- Undergone treatment for cancer
- Small testicles or swelling in the scrotum
- Others in your family with infertility problems
Sperm motility is a critical factor link to male fertility. In order to reach the egg, sperm must be able to swim with a healthy forward motion. Decreased sperm motility (also referred to as asthenozoospermia) can be caused by a variety of factors, including abnormal spermatogenesis, sperm maturation issues, transport abnormalities, or a varicocele (enlargement of the veins in the scrotum). Male Infertility Treatment in Ghana
- Is your Sperm Less than Fifteen million per mL
- Is the semen test shows low sperm numbers or no sperm?
- Is Your testicles normal, but your body can’t get them to make sperm.
- Is Your testicles make normal sperm, but something keeps them from getting out.
- Is your semen goes into your bladder instead of out of your penis during an orgasm do to Retrograde ejaculation.
- Is your semen lacks sperm? Male Infertility Treatment in Ghana
- Is your semen flowing back instead of going out the penis?
- Is your testicles don’t make sperm due to poor stimulation by the pituitary hormones.
- Is your pituitary gland makes too much of the hormone prolactin
- Do you have abnormal hormone production?
- Do you have varicocele (enlargement of the veins in the scrotum). which preventing sperm movement. Male Infertility Treatment in Ghana
- Do you have An infection in your reproductive tract?
- Do you have a blockage in the tubes that carry sperm from your testicles to your penis? This is called obstructive azoospermia. Male Infertility Treatment in Ghana
Nature has the best for everyone if you having a problem with Infertility we can help you to resolve and correct the problem
naturally to gain back your joy and happiness in your relationship.